Have you read the alpha-delicious novel, BRONX, yet? If so, I’ve got a few bonuses for you:
- I wrote an epic 5000 word epilogue and sent it to my VIP newsletter subscribers after release, so if you ordered the book during the week of release you don’t have it. Here’s the link to grab it and read it on your eReader.
- There is also a bonus scene that didn’t make it in the book. If you’ve read the book already, you can grab that bonus scene here.
Thank you all SO much for your support during Bronx and Karma’s release. This new Masterson couple is so very grateful for your support.
A hot new enemies-to-lovers romance featuring a deliciously damaged bounty hunter and a curvy maid in deep trouble!
Bronx Masterson owes me a favor and I’m coming to collect.
The tall, tatted, brooding son of a wealthy and dangerous family is not my cup a tea.
But I’ll have to find a way to work with the monster and then walk away.
Even if he is responsible for giving me the hottest night of my life.
Karma Moore is a maid who barely has two pennies to rub together.
She’s in a toxic relationship and in deep trouble.
In complete desperation, she asks for my help.
Actually, she demands it.
But there’s three reasons why I shouldn’t get involved.
1. Her ex is stalking her. Way too much drama.
2. Her brother is the devil. I’m going to kill him.
3. And she consumes my every thought. I have to have her.
Too bad I still want her and I’m willing to blow up my entire life to have her, especially when there’s a secret that lies between us which may be the destruction of both of our damaged souls.
BRONX is a stand-alone, enemies-to-lovers novel. It contains a ridiculously hot, but damaged bounty hunter and the curvy, damsel in distress he’s using to find the man who ruined his life. It's a hate-to-love, antihero, and forced-proximity romance with no cheating and bad language. You’ve been warned!
Warning: The story contains explicit content, violence, profanity, and topics that may be sensitive to some readers. Recommended for 18+.
4 thoughts on “Bronx Bonuses”
I would very much love to win your wonderful giveaway for a free Amazon gift card. From a romance book reader Peggy.
The content of the book attracts me more and makes me want to know more
The storyline is relatively new
The books are beautiful and the content particularly appeals to me.